Launched in April 2016, the GNSS-based Heavy Goods Vehicle charging scheme in Belgium is one of the most innovative of its kind, EU-Directive compliant program of this kind in Europe.
4icom has been involved in the key stages of the project.
Support to T-Systems and Strabag in the elaboration of the winning offer
- Technical expertise for the design of the solution
- Risk Analysis and mitigation
- Business Intelligence
- Cost analysis and support in the development of the operating model
- Setup and interim Management of the “Service Points and Logistics” Department
- Business process engineering for OBU distribution
- SW-development management (incl. vendor management): specifications, development follow-up, coordination with Test & Integration team
- Design and implementation of the OBU distribution network (incl. geographical analysis and 128 SP)
- Support for the development of the collection system