Italian airport management company Aeroporti di Roma (ADR) and its parent company Atlantia put forward a bid and won the tender from the French State to take over the second largest airport in France.
4icom coordinated the elaboration of the Industrial and Environmental Project of the bid.
Support to the Due Diligence and business analysis
- Analysis of the documentation in the dataroom
- Risk analysis and mitigation
Definition of the environmental and regional strategy for the airport
- Desk research and analysis on the local context and development strategy of the PACA Region
- Benchmark of the environmental strategy of leading European airports
- Drafting of the Industrial and Environmental Project
- Coordination of Project writers (incl. financial and legal advisors)
- Organisation of the validation meeting with the consortium’s Board Members
- Key Support in the project presentation to local authorities